What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Wikia staff through "Give feedback" on the Settings screen.
That makes me sad.
I thought I'd share it with you.
No 'grounds' for complaint.
Should there be a coffee jokes page ('It was only ground this morning') or a booklist (eg )?
Well, to get this started, might as well start with the admin "team". :P
I'm LordWeirdo, full-time bureaucrat of two wikis (TCW and Medieval) and part-time admin of two more. I also need a life, in case that wasn't obvious. :P
My specialty, as a linguist, is grammar and coding/syntax. Oh, and being OCD. :D So no bad grammar on my wiki, sonnies. >_>
The whole "Grandpa" joke started a while back on lego.com, of all places, where I jokingly complained about newer users getting achievements before me, so they started calling me Grandpa. :P It stuck. :P
So now you know a little about me, which you apparently wanted for some reason. ō_ô Happy editing,
--Grandpa (yell at me)